For assistance with Volleyball,
For assistance with Paid Position,
For assistance with Fun Run,
For assistance with Soccer,
Brian Roth, Sacred Heart Sports Assoc. Soccer CoordinatorUpdated Friday March 22, 2019 by Mary Kate Livingston.
OPEN TO GRADES: Pre-K through 8th Grade
* Begin End of July/Beginning of August, depending on team
* 1 practice per week (NO Wednesday practices)
GAMES: August - Mid November
* Games Mostly Played on Saturdays & Sundays
* There may be an Friday evening games, for those who have lit fields.
The 2019 CYC Soccer season begins late August/early September.
Please check back soon for more information!
2019 Playoff Dates are:
Host Districts are:
You must register if you plan to be paid for any position. This includes referees and table score keepers. Please, contact the Referree coordinator or the Sacred’ Heart coordinator in charge of the sport, of which, you would like to red or keep score.
Fun Run Friday, Sept 13th, 2019
Packets will be distributed at school prior to race.
Race Day Sign-up 4:30 p.m.
Races Racing Begins Promptly: 5:00 p.m.
Order of Races:
1/4 mile, 1/2 mile, 1 mile
No medals this year, truly "Fun" run/walk.
* Kids younger than Kindergarten RUN FREE. T-shirt NOT included. If child wants t-shirt, register online. Otherwise, just show up to run on day of race.
Parent/sibling encouraged to run with child.
* All Races: Parents run with children for FREE (no shirt included)
* Adults shirt may be purchased for $10 when you register child.
*T-shirts may be purchased online without registering for race.
VOLUNTEERS: Signup sheet coming soon
Just like last year, let's make it joyous for all....
*Please, cheer on all participants.
May God grant all participants the endurance to finish the race.
Let's have FUN!