For assistance with Fun Run,
For assistance with Paid Position,
For assistance with Volleyball,
For assistance with Soccer,
Brian Graf, Sacred Heart Volleyball CoordinatorsUpdated Thursday March 8, 2018 by Mary Kate Livingston.
* 3rd Grade-8th Grade (Boys & Girls)
* 3rd Grade- Training League (Boys & Girls)
* 1 per Week, never on Wednesdays
* Friday Evening thru Sunday night.
* 10 Game Schedule (5 at Sacred Heart / 5 at Hosting Parishes)
* We play CYC Parishes in St. Charles County
The 2017 CYC Volleyball season begins late August/early September.
Please check back soon for more information!
2017 CYC Volleyball Championships
2017 Playoff Dates are:
Parochial: November 29 - December 1, 2017
All Other Divisions: December 2-3, 2017
Host Districts are:
St. Charles CYC District - Girls
South Central CYC District - Boys
"Out of respect for the minor age players on our teams, the CYC Sports Department requests that all visitors refrain from publicly posting any videos or pictures of CYC sponsored events unless the visitor has the express written permission from the player's parents or the CYC Sports Department to do so. This includes but is not limited to online photo-sharing and posting videos to You-Tube or similar applications."
Fun Run Friday, Sept 13th, 2019
Packets will be distributed at school prior to race.
Race Day Sign-up 4:30 p.m.
Races Racing Begins Promptly: 5:00 p.m.
Order of Races:
1/4 mile, 1/2 mile, 1 mile
No medals this year, truly "Fun" run/walk.
* Kids younger than Kindergarten RUN FREE. T-shirt NOT included. If child wants t-shirt, register online. Otherwise, just show up to run on day of race.
Parent/sibling encouraged to run with child.
* All Races: Parents run with children for FREE (no shirt included)
* Adults shirt may be purchased for $10 when you register child.
*T-shirts may be purchased online without registering for race.
VOLUNTEERS: Signup sheet coming soon
Just like last year, let's make it joyous for all....
*Please, cheer on all participants.
May God grant all participants the endurance to finish the race.
Let's have FUN!
You must register if you plan to be paid for any position. This includes referees and table score keepers. Please, contact the Referree coordinator or the Sacred’ Heart coordinator in charge of the sport, of which, you would like to red or keep score.